Victorian Cancer Agency / Maddie Riewoldt's Vision International Travelling Fellowship
The International Travelling Fellowship Scheme is designed to support early-career researchers undertaking high quality translational bone marrow failure syndrome (BMFS) research. The grants aim to support and retain talented researchers in the field of BMFS research in Victoria.
The application process for the International Travelling Fellowship Scheme will be through a two-step process
- An initial call for expressions of interest (EOI); and
- Invitation for submission of a full application from selected applicants
The objectives of this fellowship are to:
- Promote international collaboration between Victorian researchers and an international centre of excellence in the field of BMFS.
- Support high quality research to address the relationship between BMFS and cancer therapies and blood cancer development conducted by early-career researchers who are able to demonstrate clear evidence of translational research capacity
- Provide funding as a means of enhancing competitiveness of early career researchers to enable them to leverage further funding from granting bodies or industry.
Victorian Cancer Agency / Maddie Riewoldt's Vision International Travelling Fellowship Guidelines